Become a WICPTSA Member
The West Irondequoit Central Parent Teacher Student Associations needs you to become a member
Purchasing a WICPTSA memberships means you are:
- ✓ Making a difference in the lives of all children and youth in our community.
- ✓ Promoting quality education and a meaningful partnership with parents and administration.
- ✓ Funding family events, scholarships, and cultural arts opportunities at all our schools.
- ✓ Being an advocate for appropriate legislation to improve laws, policies and conditions on behalf of children in both Albany and Washington.
- ✓ Obtaining available information, news, and services to keep you informed of key issues affecting your children.
- ✓ Encouraging community involvement.
- ✓ Fostering a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
It does NOT obligate you to volunteer although we would LOVE your help if you’re interested!
It does entitle you access to the yearly WICPTSA district activities calendar. The calendar includes event information for all 10 schools, the Board of Education, plus Community and PTSA events, as well as school holidays, half days and building letter days. This year the calendar will be available exclusively on this WICPTSA website to PTSA members only via secure link. Families will still have the option to print their own copies if desired. This will allow members a chance to view the calendar on the go and from their mobile device and will allow us to keep it updated with the most current information. When you join online a membership card will be emailed to you directly as soon as you join and pay and will include our unit ID, which is the password code to access the online calendar. (If you do not receive the email, sign in to MemberHub after joining and follow these instructions: Access your PTA Membership Card).